The Little Country Church

IMG_6095

Join us for a tour of the Little Country Church, Emmanuel Episcopal, that was built on Belle Grove Plantation property and was donated to the parish by Carolinus Turner in 1859.

Read our new blog on our website!

Visit our new blog at www.BelleGrovePlantation.com and read about President James Madison of Montpelier visiting Belle Grove Plantation and giving a presentation to the daughters of the Revolution.

http://www.bellegroveplantation.com/belle-grove-blog